How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1739
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I may or may not be the father of a child that will be born

Customer Question

I may or may not be the father of a child that will be born in Nov. If mine I don't mind paying child support. Never married to the women, it was a one time thing. I make 200k and she makes 30k. but I'm 1099'd. Could i form a LLC and pay myself out of it to lower may income that is liable to be used to figure what i pay? I have many expenses not that I don't write off because its a pain. now i feel it would be worth it considering
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 4 months ago.

No that would not work as they consider all assets in calculating.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 4 months ago.

The court requires you to turn over all financial info for calculation of the child support obligations.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 3 months ago.

If you have any additional questions just let me know otherwise a positive rating would be appreciated.