Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
10285032

I did a motion for early termination of probation, I have

Customer Question

I did a motion for early termination of probation, I have finished all requirements, paid all court costs, and even paid the whole 2 years supervision costs because that's what my 2nd probation officer told me I had to do; although my 1st one until she switched positions told me only to pay a month after I was going for the early termination. But the 2nd one insisted I pay it all. I've done over half my probation, and would like someone to overlook my work. thank you ... By the way it's in Martin county, Florida.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What specifically is your question for us on this issue?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have some questions about whether I repeated myself to much, if I should put a cover page, and if I need to file a notice of appearance as pro se? I had a attorney at the sentencing, but I am/ have done my own motion to terminate early. I just wanted someone to look over it and give me their thoughts. I'm attatching it as I want to file it today. Thank you so very much...
Thank you for your reply.
I see nothing in there that is repetitive. You have told them everything you need to tell them as to what your good cause is for being released from probation early. I think it is just right.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
TY for discussing it with me for educational purposes only, I also appreciated your fast answer to my DCF and AZ question. I am looking forward to hearing what you have to say on my reply, and such... One more thing. do most people file a notice of appearance as pro se when they are filing something like that???
Thank you for your reply.
Generally, a pro se does not have to file a notice of appearance, but they may do so together with their motion to make it clear to the court there are no attorneys involved representing them.