How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1739
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband and I are in agreement regarding the amount I am

Customer Question

Good evening. My husband and I are in agreement regarding the amount I am to pay him. My assets are considerably more than his. Will the courts allow us to determine the amount I am to pay per our own agreement or will they decide how much I have to give him in accordance with my financial disclosure?
Thank you,
Deborah Seeber
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 4 months ago.

The courts will typically allow the parties to mutually agree so long as it is not totally unreasonable or impossible to perform or enforce.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 3 months ago.

If you have any additional questions just let me know otherwise a positive rating would be appreciated.

Related Family Law Questions