Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I am looking for a lawyer who will help me with my

Customer Question

Hello, my name is Nellie ******** and I am looking for a lawyer who will help me with my situation. I really believe that my husband of 8 years is cheating with one of the employees a ******** in Flagstaff, I want to confront my husband with a lawyer present and see how we can resolve this. I think it has been going on for sometime now. Of course my husband is denying it each time i ask him about his secret life. I need help. thank you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am very sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly can I answer for you in regards ***** ***** i.e. what do you wish to know? Example:

1) Can I hold the company responsible?

2) Can I use this in a divorce against him?

3) How do I find an attorney in AZ?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I will just need to cancel my membership now because I really don't have the money for every transaction. I am sorry I bother you all. Thank you please cancel my name
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I hereby confirm my cancellation please. thank you.
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

No worries at all. I will send this to customer service for a refund.