AttyHeather, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with 15 years experience

I have problem with stalker, years .Reported him to Police

Customer Question

I have problem with stalker, years .Reported him to Police whit out success.He spreading lies, i was whit him.Nobody believe me,.I want my life back.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Have you tried a restraining order, or not? If you did, did the Court agree to provide one, or not?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't, I'm afraid put in public, Beacause I'm married,Already 5 years fighting for justice,I reported stalker to Police, i thought Police do something, put him on on Court, or restrain order.I block stalker on fb ,onmy cell.Beacause he gosip, i got something whit him.I don't have nothing, He stalking me everywhere, .My complete life is ruined, because he told people, i was whit him.He is name is***** working in Menwahouse in Fargo ND.Police never gave him restrain order. Can you help me .
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years experience.

If you want someone restrained, and you want protection from them, then you need to file a court case. This will require that you go to court and tell the judge what is going on. The judge will then give you the orders that you need, if he thinks that you are in need of protection. It has to be this way, that you have to file papers and go to court, or else, someone could make any allegation they wanted, and it could possibly negatively affect the person who is going to be restrained. If you are being stalked, then you need to file the papers and get an order.