Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

How much is this going to cost first, well I am from

Customer Question

how much is this going to cost first
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: well I am from Michigan and I need to evict my adult daughter ASAP
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Let see we verbally fight all the time and when she was fifteen she beat me up pretty bad so I am a little scared of her
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. While JustAnswer experts do not have access to billing (we only answer questions), I have some limited information and can see that this question cost is $36.00. You can contact customer service at to speak with someone about the billing specifically.

Assuming that this is acceptable, please reply and let me know and we will continue.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.