Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I have a contempt for back child-support for Aug. 23 in Fort

Customer Question

Hi I have a contempt for back child-support for Aug. 23 in Fort Lauderdale court I need some legal advice
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 2 months ago.

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern and know how tough these situations can be. I am happy to provide you information but the site can not offer legal representation or give legal advice. Please just let me know if you want to proceed and what I can do to help.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just spent 47 dollars for this answer please forget it please cancel this order

I have not provided you with an answer, since I just wanted to make sure you knew that we can not provide you legal advise. I am happy to help you but need to make sure we are on the same page