Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My x husband has been out of the country and never paid the

Customer Question

My x husband has been out of the country and never paid the court any child support. He is now very ill and I do have access to bank account numbers and information for his accounts in Thailand. It has been 33 years and not one single payment has been made for my three children who were twin boys, aged ten at the time and my daughter who was 16 at the time
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Missouri
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: He has a will which my daughter has a copy and he is leaving the bulk of his estate to a supposed son born in Thailand and absolutely nothing to his sons here
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?