RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

How shOULD A. Beneficiary wait to settle an uncontested

Customer Question

How long shOULD A. Beneficiary wait to settle an uncontested estate
in florence,Kentucky
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I look forward to helping you today.

To clarify, are you asking how long a probate takes? Or are you asking if there is a waiting period before a probate may be started?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
None whatsoever

Thank you for your reply. I think you're asking how long a probate should take in Kentucky. An uncontested estate not involving litigation should take between 9-18 months on average to be completed from the time the petition is filed until distributions made to beneficiaries and the estate closed.

If you need clarification about my answer or additional information, please use the SEND or REPLY button to continue our conversation. Your satisfaction is my goal and I am here to help!

Once satisfied with the answer, please remember to kindly leave a positive rating for me by clicking on the stars, as that is the only way experts are paid for their time even though you may have already paid a deposit to the site. Thank you!