Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Do to lack of funds, I like to file a motion(think that what

Customer Question

Do to lack of funds, I like to file a motion(think that what its call) for temporary custody to keep my son mother from showing up and just taking him. He has been living with me since 2007. I've been taken care of him by-myself, and his mother move to las vegas two yrs ago. My son has an older sister who lives in the same city as him(not my child) that lives with my son great-grandparents. Their mother has had another child(9 months) and another one on the way. She is now asking for him to come live with her, trying to change everything I'm building, but she is not asking for her oldest daughter. I believe its to get child support out of me, but I've been wrong before. So after getting the temporary custody, like to file for full custody, to forever end this conversation. I believe if this happen she will walk away. There's a lot more just to much to type.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

You said that you have a case number ***** 2006. What happened in that case? What county was it filed in? Also, what county are you and your son living in?