Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Does my son have rights in high school? And what right does

Customer Question

Does my son have rights in high school?
And what right does he haVery? We've had problems since his sophomore year until now and we still have problems? Santa Clara County Office of Education kicked him out and move him to Morgan Hill district? I would just like to know if we have a case for Santa Clara County Education and the Morgan Hill School District? My son has an IEP and they are not relating to the IEP.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What do you mean by "does my son have rights"?