Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My husband and his ex wife have 50/50 custody of their three

Customer Question

My husband and his ex wife have 50/50 custody of their three children. They live at her house one week and then our house for a week. They share all expenses. She is starting to talk about wanting to change their school district. Can she do that without him agreeing to it? They are currently in the top rated public school district in the state and we don't want to change. We think she will try to move and take them to a different district farther away.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 2 months ago.

Does the court order address the schooling issue- for example, is one parent given decision making powers over that issue?