Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.

My daughter gave birth to a son Aug 7 1977 in merritt

Customer Question

My daughter gave birth to a son Aug 7 1977 in merritt Island, Fl at Catholic services.
she & I, grandma, would like to know of the wellbeing of this young man today=--
possibly where he is , his name now, if he has family, & if he'd be interested to know his
1/2 sibblings . My name is***** his mother had named him Jeremy
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that adoption records in FL are sealed. If you want information, his mother has to file with the FL Adoption Registry at division of child services and if the child notifies them he is searching for his birth mother, then they will release it.
If not, you would need to check through online social media and post on Facebook and Twitter in hopes to find him, because legally you cannot get his information released I am sorry to say.