Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

I need some simple advise on a revised complaint I recently

Customer Question

I need some simple advise on a revised complaint I recently filed in a lawsuit against my ex. The first complaint I wrote did not fit court rules so I had to re write one. The one I wrote came from a template from a very similar case an attorney did so I just had to change a few things. But for the most part it's exact. So the defendants attorney filed another motion to dismiss my case due to "lines 3-19 being facts of evidence and not stating any cause of action. Which makes no sense. Because m cause of action is express contract, implied agreement, breach of contract, vandalism, and theft.If possible is like to attach my complaint and see if somebody could tell me if I should have any concerns when I go to the hearing for them to try and dismiss my case.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just read through their motion to dismiss better. And they're saying that I did not specify the "relief requested". I didn't because it's on my original claim. And that I claim constructive trust but didn't say what the constructive trust was. The template I was given did not have it stated either so I did not think I had to clarify. Regardless, the constructive trust is no longer an issue. It was the title to my truck which he finally signed off on a couple weeks ago and is the only thing that is no longer an issue.
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 2 months ago.
I can take a look.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok. Thank you.

I will review later today