LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Experience:  30 years legal experience. I remain current in Family Law through regular continuing education.
15277592

Private school's responsibility of notifying the primary

Customer Question

private school's responsibility of notifying the primary custodial parent of a private conference held with principle of school with the non primary custodial parent
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good morning Maurita,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

There is no law in Wyoming, or in any state for that matter, which requires a private school to notify a primary custodial parent that a meeting is to be held, or has been held, between the principal and the non-custodial parent concerning the child of the parents..

The only way that such an obligation would arise would be if the custodial parent had obtained a court order directed to the school directing such notification.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. As I am not an employee of JustAnswer, please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am compensated for assisting you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Hi Maurita,

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Please know that I answered your question in good faith, and with the expectation that you would act similarly and rate my service to you. If I have already provided you with the information you asked for and you have no additional questions, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

Doug