Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I have a situation with child custody. It's been about 3 yrs

Customer Question

Hello, I have a situation with child custody. It's been about 3 yrs that I haven't see my daughter her dad took her from me and doesn't let me talk to her nor see her I go by his house and he calls the police on me I tell the police my situation and all they tell me is that he doesn't have to let me see her if he doesn't want to that he has the same rights as me. There's no court order, we did have court to see who would get custody I told the judge she wasn't safe in that environment with her dad because they sold drugs there's 6 men living there and all of them including the mom had been in prison for drug charges he and his mom are illegal immigrants but the judge never took my info in consideration it got to the point that they such our case to a big court but I never received an appointment so I called and they told me they had closed it. So now I need to get an attorney to help out. The attorney I had didn't help at all he was never at the court with me he would send his assistant. I want my daughter back she's 3 yrs old
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?