FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  10 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
9540344

Statue of lawsuit for an indevidual owing money

Customer Question

statue of lawsuit for an indevidual owing money
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 7 months ago.

Good morning. In Texas, you would have 4 years to sue the other party, once the money became due and was not paid. if they started paying and stopped, then the 4 years would begin to run from the date of their last payment.
Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.