Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  30 plus years of experience.
17897874

My concern is the no trespassing warning was not lawful. A

Customer Question

My concern is the no trespassing warning was not lawful. A cna claimed I pushed her. I did nothing of the sort. It is a lie. My mom will die soon without seeing me. The care center is quite inept
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.

Good evening. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

I realize how frustrating this is for you and I hope to provide you information which is accurate and useful, even though it may not be the news you were hoping to get.

Unfortunately, the facility does have the legal right to refuse you access to the facility and, as a consequence, to your mother. I think the most expedient way to resolve this is to seek out someone in the facility administration who can mediate the situation, such as a social worker.

Otherwise, you need to go to the court for a court order allowing access to your mother. In other words, an injunction barring your being kept from the facility. A social worker is going to be faster, though.

Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.

I realize this is probably not the answer you were hoping to receive. Also, please remember that this is not a moral judgement on my part. As a professional, however, I am sometimes placed in the position of having to deliver news which is not favorable to a customer's legal position, but accurately reflects their position under the law. I hate it, but it happens and I only ask that you not penalize me with a bad or poor rating for having to deliver less than favorable news.