originallawyer, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  7+ years of experience in divorce, custody battles and mediation.

I am in the state of Louisiana. My daughter owns her own

Customer Question

I am in the state of Louisiana. My daughter owns her own home. Her boyfriend and the father of her 2 children lives with her. She wants him to leave the home. What are her options.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No ma'am.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No. There is no violence or anything like that. The two simply do not get along and no longer talk. They just exist together.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  originallawyer replied 2 months ago.

She will have to go through the process to evict him from the home, if he will not leave willingly. These are the basic eviction processes in Louisiana Note, while this information is tailored for East Baton Rouge, the basic process is the same. She will have to go through the courts to make this a legal eviction, unless he leaves willingly. Her local parish courthouse may have forms that she can use.