Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

WHEN MY DAUGHTER WAS 7 YEARS OLD SHE WAS AWARDED AN 8

Customer Question

WHEN MY DAUGHTER WAS 7 YEARS OLD SHE WAS AWARDED AN 8 MILLION DOLLAR LAWSUIT SETTLEMENT WHICH WAS PUT INTO A TRUST TO TAKE CARE OF HER A HOUSE WAS BUILT TO ACCOMMODATE HER NEEDS 6 YEARS AGO MY HUSBAND AND THE WOMAN IN CHARGE OF THE TRUST STARTED MISUSING THE MONEY I STARTED QUESTIONING THE SITUATION AND TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT MY HUSBAND FILED FOR DIVORCE AND SOLE GUARDIANSHIP I HAD TO MOVE OUT BECAUSE OF IT BEING IN MY DAUGHTER'S NAME HE GOT TIRED OF TAKING CARE OF HER AND PLACED HER IN A NURSING HOME AND IS LIVING IN THE HOUSE WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND JUST SEARCHING FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET JUSTICE FOR MY DAUGHTER A FRIEND OF THE FAMILY THAT USED TO BE LAWYER SAID REPORT IT TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT DOING IT
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What state is this in?

Also, your daughter is now 13?