Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have grandkids ,age 10 and 7. they always love to go home

Customer Question

I have grandkids ,age 10 and 7. they always love to go home to mommy,after visting their father. about two months ago they both have started crying ,when it her time to get them. some times they aren't together when they starte crying. what do I look for to help them.their parents divorce in 2012.i have taken care of the 7 year since birth .
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question or are you looking for some type of psychological counseling for your grandchildren?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
can I help them and how

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
how do I help them

I am not sure as to what your legal question is, so I will opt out of your question at no charge to you and wish you the best of luck!

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

different expert here...do you have a legal question today?