FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  9 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
9540344

Is it 10 days from the time you get married or 10 days from

Customer Question

is it 10 days from the time you get married or 10 days from the day you pick up the marriage license up from the court house.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon. Once issued, the license is authorized for 10 days only and it must be returned to the Court Clerk within 5 days of the wedding ceremony for recording.

As such, it is when it is issued.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if there is anything else I can answer or qualify?