Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

My ex husband grated full legal and physical custody of our

Customer Question

My ex husband grated full legal and physical custody of our 6 year old daughte.... I have parenting time on every other weeken. During my weekend on July 10th informed him that our daughter had been continuously itching hear head and appeared to have tge had the present iof lice eggs. He refused to have our daughter checked
Stating that he was 100℅ sure she didn't have them Because this occurred previously in March of this year lice investigation was so bad he cut her hair off always making false allegations about my parenting i took pictures to documented July 10 . Today when i picked her up we went for her horse riding leason i notice. She was still scratching her head alot. When i asked about my ex. He say she had mosquito bites from me not applying Bug spray on the 4th of July
After returning homemy daughter took a shower one she fell asleep i look throughout her hair and once again its iit has a lice eggs and Bug all over. To one stran of hair with a lice egg attached and vidio if this. What can i do to get documented by an professional. When can I take accident . He has said i may not treat the her with the OTC shampoo or take her to a clinic. What happens if i do. ?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 3 months ago.
I am sorry to hear this. I think you should go ahead and treat her and have a doctor examine and prepare a report of his findings. If your ex files a motion in court then I do not think the judge will do anything since you were acting in the child's best interest.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Would you be open to a phone call so I can explain more? There are additional charges for a phone call.

I was going to suggest also that you could make this a basis for seeking a modification of the custody or visitation schedule.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 2 months ago.

I am happy to try to help if we can talk by phone.