Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

How do I talk to an attorney about taking a paternity test?

Customer Question

Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I'm not sure what you are asking. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I live in Washington State and have a child support case in San Bernardino, California. I need to know where I can take a paternity test and have it sent to them to find out if the kid is mine.V/R
Robert Viens
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 11 months ago.

Has the court ordered a paternity test yet?

Expert:  JD 1992 replied 11 months ago.

Have the mother and the child been tested yet?