Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

We red an attorney in May of 2015 my son had physical

Customer Question

We hired an attorney in May of 2015 my son had physical custody of his son and let the mother take him to her grandmas funeral she was suppose to return him in 4 hours needless to say she didn't and went and filed bogus restraining orders against us, he was a stay at home parent of his son for 2 yes, we hired the attorney the next day and paid her $2500, it's a year later and she still hasn't filed anything won't return our phone calls and we've requested an itemized statement of the money we paid her but she will not return our calls and every time we try to call her she's busy or out of the office, we don't know what we can do about this any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated my son and his daughter from another mom still haven't even gotten their personal belongings back. My phone is(###) ###-####or my email is***@******.*** thanks ahead for any help you can give us
Category: Family Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 3 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What state are you located in?