Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years of professional experience

I have a court 7/26 how I know if it's on the date and on

Customer Question

I have a court 7/26 how I know if it's on the date and on time?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions are answered within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers. [Proof that you are in good hands].

Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

ANSWER: The best thing to do is to call the court's coordinator on the day of the hearing and see if it is still going to go forward at the scheduled time. You can even wait and call just a few hours before you leave to go to the court house.