Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
16823287

QUESTION How many requests and interrogatories can I send?

Customer Question

QUESTION FOR MAVERICK ONLY
How many requests for production and interrogatories can I send ?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. (Here) is my profile.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions are answered within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

Expert:  Maverick replied 9 months ago.

Sec. 13-6. Interrogatories states in relevant part:

Unless the judicial authority orders otherwise, the frequency of use of interrogatories in all actions except those for which interrogatories have been set forth in Forms 201, 202, 203, 208 and/or 210 of the rules of practice is not limited.

Sec. 13-9. Requests for Production, Inspection and Examination; states in relevant part:

Unless the judicial authority orders otherwise, the frequency of use of requests for production in all actions except those for which requests for production have been set forth in Forms 204, 205, 206, 209 and/or 211 of the rules of practice is not limited.