Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

It says I can ask you a new question

Customer Question

It says I can ask you a new question
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for requesting me. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Sure - what can I answer, please?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!

Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
It looks like you opened multiple threads. Sorry for the confusion. Simply reply back on this thread and let me know what I can answer for you - thanks!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

My follow up questions are posted with my original question:

"I attended a hearing on 2-10-16 and did not receive a Decision"

5-15-16 you asked.

Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Thank you, R.
Because we had a long and convoluted discussion earlier, I need you to please clarify your question.
WHAT ARE YOU ASKING? For example: "How long will the Court take to make a decision?" Or, something else?