Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I submitted the forms, have no children, and got back a

Customer Question

i submitted the forms , have no children , and got back a letter saying"failure to comply with DRL 240 in the proposed judgement (i.e that the social security numbers of the named parties must be contained therein)" what does it mean ? do i need to submit such form even though i have no children?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Did you already submit your social security numbers to the court when you filed for divorce?

Doug