Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Ok so my husband moved out in Sept last year to MO in with

Customer Question

hi ok so my husband moved out in Sept last year to MO in with another woman. Stated to me he wasn''t having an affair but I have black and white proof - he signed divorce papers and then he came back and dismissed the divorce thinking we were going to work on our marriage he moved out to a friends house and manipulated me into paying for him living the single lifestyle while he looked for work. I found him sleeping with several women - He has my motorcycle I purchased in Feb and won't give it back so I now have his truck that our son took prior to me having him file for divorce. He also is demanding I give him 5,000 and told his previous mistress he came back to me to get more money and stay on my health insurance. He also has told people and found out he is not taking care of the motorcycle and plans on destroying it and may try to go for alimony now -
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?
Customer: FL 2008
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: briefly
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I am not wanting child support as we adopted my grandson he is 16. The truck is in his name the motorcycle and my car is in my name. I have paid over 10,000 taking care of his bills and sending him to school since Nov.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

i am sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly are you asking about this, i.e. what is your question? For example: "Can he really get alimony?" Or, something else?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.