Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I just sent a question, i paid, and lost you guys... please

Customer Question

hi, i just sent a question, i paid, and lost you guys... please help
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.

Good afternoon Gay,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I'm sorry but I do not see any other post to this site by you other than this one.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you seeking to re-open the divorce case and seek an amendment of the decree based on some fraud being perpetrated on the court by the other side?

2. What kind of falsity are you referring to?

3. Are you trying to claim that you signed a marital settlement under legal duress?

4. What proof do you have from a doctor that shows duress in the court case?

Thanks in advance,

Doug