Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  I have handled a number of divorces, paternity, child custody, pre-nuptial and child abuse/neglect cases.
9200179

I was issued a I-193 on 04/04/2016 on arrival here. I now

Customer Question

I was issued a I-193 on 04/04/2016 on arrival here. I now wish to travel back to Jamaica in August/September.WillI be allowed entry on the said I-193, issued on the 04/04 ? It didn't say how long until it was issued (in the column provided at bottom of form.
Regards.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

What is the cause of your inadmissibility?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

Some waivers are issued for multiple entries. If you do not see such designation, you may want to check with USCIS about it if they issued the waiver. You can do that by going to http://infopass.uscis.gov/ and making an appointment to speak to an immigration officer in person.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Your question thread does NOT close, so you can ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Herbert. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.