Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I live in santa clara county in 2002 my son dad kept me

Customer Question

Hi i live in santa clara county in 2002 my son dad kept me hostage put a blade to my neck and had intercourse when i told him stop he went to prison for 14 yrs and since 14 years passed i moved on with my life he just got out and i honest believe we both moved on with are life since then. He had an ackle braslet on and we cant have any contact with me and has to stay away from my house. I feel in my heart i need to talk to him and let him know i for give him. What he did was wrong but being an addict you make bad chooise not that its ok but we move on and i know if he was in his right mind.he would have not hurt me. So i was wonder if there is way i can take the trestaing off or make it a peaceful contact.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Unfortunately, there is no way you can do that. For your protection and to be extremely cautious for your safety, it is highly unlikely that the State would lift the restriction.

You need to let this go.

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Thank you for your cooperation,