Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I am a 75 year old woman who is legally seperated from my

Customer Question

I am a 75 year old woman who is legally seperated from my husbang. I was granted alimony & now he wants it stopped because he quit working due to health issues.We were married for 28years,& I contributed to the household income for most of those years.I only draw social security & if he wins his case I don't think I can make it on my income. I also receive from him half of his military retirement
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Arizona
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, I was trying to de it pro se, but it is over my head now. I can't afford a lawyer
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I have depression & severe anxiety & now because of itnothing makes any sense
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions are answered within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

*Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?