Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My son has just had open pass surgery and has the majority

Customer Question

My son has just had open bi pass surgery and has the majority of the cusdity of their two girls. His x wife has had bouts of bi polar and has been in the hospital many times in the last two years. She has the girls now, and has said that she is taking over full cusdity of them untill Jeff can at least drive. What legal rights does he or his parents have concerning the kids
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific there a custody order? If so, what does it say?