Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I CAN GET MY 2 CHILDREN BACK IN MY CUSTODY NOW OR NEXT MONTH

Customer Question

THIS IS KANIKA JONES I CAN GET MY 2 CHILDREN BACK IN MY CUSTODY NOW OR NEXT MONTH THE DCF PEOPLE TAKE MY 2 DAUGHTER AWAY FOR ME I N MY HOUSE THEY WAS A NEW BORN BABY THEY SAID THAT I GOT NO FOOD AND CRIB IN MY HOUSE I AM TRY TO OPEN A NEW CASE FOR MY 2 CHILDREN TO GET THEM BACK TO ME I AM A GOOD MOTHER TO MY 2 CHILDREN I LOVE MY 2 CHILDREN SO VERY MUCH I GOT MY SELF TOGETHER AND I LIKE TO TAKE OF MY 2 CHILDREN I PRAISE ABOUT MY 2 CHILDREN COME HOME SOON.I AM GOING THOUGHT A LOT WITH MY 2 CHILDREN.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
THEY DCF PEOPLE TAKE MY TPR FOR ME THEY DID HIDE MY BACK THEY NOT TELL ME NOTHING I DO NOT LIKE THAT THEY DID.THEY ARE WRONG FOR THAT TAKE AWAY MY 2 CHILDREN WAIT FROM ME.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I NEED ALL THE HELP I NEED FOR YA' LL TO GET MY 2 DAUGHTER BACK TO ME.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello: This site does not offer legal representation. You need to find a local Attorney to represent.

You can use the this site to find free or reduced fee services in Florida. In the meantime, you can use this site to know how to prepare for your case and your rights.

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.