Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Living in Wayne County WV and have a situation with a

Customer Question

Living in Wayne County WV and have a situation with a property dispute that has gotten to the point that I was arrested and spent the weekend incarcerated. I live on the home place and my eighty one year old mother lives next to me and my wife. Things have gotten so bad that we have left our home and are living in a mobile home of my brother in a different county, which also caused my mother to have to relocate with us since she can not live totally by herself. The neighbor that has made such a situation has made all types of threats and harassment. The local law does nothing to help as far as protecting our rights because of their political affiliations and ties. Can anyone help to restore some sense of safety and quality of life so my mother and I can return to our home and live in peace?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The experts on here don't actually represent customers of the website. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?