Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Can a "master", in a court hearing or review,

Customer Question

can a "master", in a court hearing or review, enter an order on what the plaintiff states. For instance plaintiff stated i made over 17,000 a month (net), without documentation to prove that statement. "Master" enforced an order of 6600.00 dollars!!i also had a PSA agreemenmt in effect, which started in 12/2013 and complied until the hearing date of 5/16/15.
All documentation of PSA was brought with me inckuding checks that i written to Plaintiff. Master did not and was not even interested in seeing what i brought. Please AdviseThank You
Leonard
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
whats goin on??? are you there ??? will you please answer my question i have paid the fee
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello Leonard:

I am so sorry that you have not received a response to your question until now. Kindly note that I just came across your post:

can a "master", in a court hearing or review, enter an order on what the plaintiff states.

Response 1: Yes.

For instance plaintiff stated i made over 17,000 a month (net), without documentation to prove that statement. "Master" enforced an order of 6600.00 dollars!!

i also had a PSA agreemenmt in effect, which started in 12/2013 and complied until the hearing date of 5/16/15.
All documentation of PSA was brought with me inckuding checks that i written to Plaintiff. Master did not and was not even interested in seeing what i brought. Please Advise

Response 2: You need to file an appeal/objection to the Master's Rule. The Master should not have made the decision without reviewing the evidence filed with the Court , or the documents you brought to the hearing.

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.