How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 6355
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Iam a father with a 5 year old daughter. I live in ga. My

Customer Question

Iam a father with a 5 year old daughter. I live in ga. My daughter reside in Miami fl. Her mother has four other kids. I constantly do for my child but her mother is giving me da run around about being in her life.What can i do to be in her life.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions are answered within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

ANSWER: You can file for custody and visitation rights in the county where your daughter lives. The court will then set up and order a custody and visitation schedule so you can see her on a regular basis taking into account the distance involved.

Related Family Law Questions