Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My daughter is losing here house to the bank and has to be

Customer Question

My daughter is losing here house to the bank and has to be out on August. 1. She has two little boys with her boyfriend who doesn't help with the bills which is why she is losing her home the relationship is over .my wife and I have a small home that my daughter can move into with her kids if if she my daughter just packed up her furniture and left with the kids could her boyfriend have her charged with kidnappin
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Is the boyfriend on the birth certificate?

.

Does he pay child support or have they always lived together?

.

Any type of visitation order from a court?

.

Is this all occurring in Maine?

.

.

thanks