Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I was divided over a year ago and in the decree it stated s

Customer Question

I was divided over a year ago and in the decree it stated his bills are his mine are mine . I tried to work with creditor but my name was no where on bill., so they would not talk to me..they then sent to a collection agency which slapped my name on and I am being garnished for judgemt was set on me...
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 3 months ago.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I asked forget it I am so tired of asking the questions and no answer or somthing else . I will leave as is and continue to pay his bill that is not mine
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry, I'm showing this question is only 9 minutes old. Do you still need assisatnce or do you want me to ask them to close this question?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.