Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I am in the process of getting divorced, but we 't have any

Customer Question

I am in the process of getting divorced, but we don't have any court orders on custody but have been following the Court's guidelines on custody for high conflict parents. I made an arrangement with my husband's attorney for visitation for the summer break. He was supposed to return my daughter this morning, but will not respond to emails, texts or phone calls and will not let her talk to me. I am wanting to know what I can do and also get forms for a hearing for emergency custody so we can have a set schedule.
JA: Has anything been filed in court yet?
Customer: It is in court and we have begun discovery. I don't have an attorney, but my husband does.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I can't afford one
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 3 months ago.

What state is this in regards ***** *****?