P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  16 yrs. of experience including family law.
11181181

I Want To Move Out Because My Parents Are tting Me, Okay

Customer Question

I Want To Move Out Because My Parents Are Hitting Me
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this.
Customer: Okay What Do I Have To Do In Order To Leave
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No That's All I Just Be Getting Hit All The Time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Okay So Last Night When I Got Home From Work I Accedinty broke The Thing That You Turn The Tub On And My Mom Hit Me What Should I don

Again, I am not sure I understand. Can you provide some context??

How old are you?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
17 and I Be Getting Hit a Home

And what state are you in please?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Madison Wisconsin

Thanks
You have a few options. If you can support yourself, consider filing for emancipation. You can hire a local attorney to help you with this. If you can demonstrate to the court you can live independently the court can emancipate you (and you would no longer be required to live at home)

The other option if you can report this to the police or child protective services...they can arrange for foster care for you until you reach age 18

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How Do I Go About This Court Thing

You hire a local attorney and they can take care of it for you

You can find an attorney here
https://www.avvo.com