Good evening Stella,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.
Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.
Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. Were you infected during your marriage or at some other time?
2. How long ago did you contract the disease?
3. Do you have evidence to show that it was your husband/ex who transmitted the disease to you?
4. By "ex" do you mean an ex-spouse or perhaps an ex-significant other?
5. Do you know whether your ex knew that they were infected with the STD at the time he transmitted the disease to you?
6. What expenses have you incurred as a result of the need to treat your disease?
7. Did a court order that he must give you back the tools or was that a private agreement that he would return your tools?
Thanks in advance,