Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Experience:  28 Years Experience in Family Law
68197583

I had written this document to clarify any misunderstandings

Customer Question

I had written this document to clarify any misunderstandings that has occurred among my family. They are not to happy with me because I told my cousin about some fight I was in. I am concerned that if I give out to much information that it could come back and haunt me legally. I would also like this fact-checked to make sure I have a keen understanding of the situation that I am in. Thanks.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.

Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I actually just wanted this fact checked. I just got off the phone with an attorney and I seem to be all set. Thank You for your time.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I am a different attorney as the attorney you were working with opted out. If you still need assistance it would be my pleasure to take a look the documents you attached. Please let me know,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No thanks. I am covered. Thank You.

You are welcome. Thank you for using JA. To close the question you can either request a refund or rate our service positively so we can close the question. Would you like the document removed for privacy?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
please do remove the document. How do I request a refund?

I will request it for you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you.