Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My wife's been collecting welfare while we are married years

Customer Question

My wife's been collecting welfare while we are married for 2 years but we are filing for divorce for the Sears that get back together
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Ohio
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No she fear she to prison and she wants your kids anymore
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Well we was going to divorce we get back together if she didn't tell welfare that we were still married but she didn't reinstate but the way my job is when I do get insurance and stuff like that for the family if I get laid off they stop the insurance so she's worried about insurance for the kids and that's
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 10 months ago.

What is your question please?