Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a balance of approximately $200.000, and will like to

Customer Question

I have a balance of approximately $200.000, and will like to know if there is a plan that can assist me
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon Robert,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I've been a CA licensed attorney for more than 3 decades and I handle family law issues.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal, and private, phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. You have a balance of what?

2. Please explain your situation and what you are attempting to do.

Doug