Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a balance of approximately $200.000, and will like to

Customer Question

I have a balance of approximately $200.000, and will like to know if there is a plan that can assist me
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.

Good afternoon Robert,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I've been a CA licensed attorney for more than 3 decades and I handle family law issues.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal, and private, phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. You have a balance of what?

2. Please explain your situation and what you are attempting to do.

Doug