Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I need a lawyer in North Carolina to help me with this

Customer Question

I need a lawyer in North Carolina to help me with this custody battle going on for the past 9 months.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. JustAnswer's experts provide general information. We do not represent customers.
So I can answer some questions for you, and perhaps point you into the right direction to find some pro bono help in NC. If this is acceptable, reply and let me know what I can answer/do for you.
This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!