How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11699
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I just go severed papers and my wife filed first so I have

Customer Question

I just go severed papers for devorce and my wife filed first so I have to leave the primisses. my 16 year old daughter wants to be with me and no her and I no she cant with out permission. I have payed all the bills on the house sences we bought it and I want to no if my daughter can pic the parent and if so can I get the home.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 10 months ago.

Do the papers you were served with state who will have temporary custody of the child?