Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

CPS, Texas, Yes, The lawyer seem to be confused, Yes, like

Customer Question

JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: The lawyer seem to be confused
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Yes, like what a parent should do. In a CPS case, he read the records stated he was confused an he had a meeting the day of hearing
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this.
Customer: Ok.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Please note: (1) If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; and (2) I answer most questions within the hour. However, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and JA’s site disclaimers presented to you earlier. Finally, please remember to assign a feedback rating to close out the question.

1. Can you please give us more background information so we can better assist you?

2. Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
this is a CPS case concerning a father's rights to his children, mother has completed the services, father has completed all services expected his counseling an he's almost done with that. My question is that everyone stated both parents were doing great with everything everyone at CPS. Now the date for the kids to come home has changed they say but the paperwork states goal to reunity family 8/31/2016. We are all confused.
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry but there is not enough info here for me to be able to assist you. I will opt out and see if someone else has any ideas.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The case involves an step daughter record the Father an mother fussying children actioning up. Dad tells kids shut up I'll kill you stop cry in ng. It was stated his son was whipped it was spoken that their were photos taking but no one reveal yet any. Their not charged on neither parents no jail time not arrested neither one. That's
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Well that you the rest of the infor. Can you forward that also. Thanks
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
If you have paid the Lawyer a deposit an he reads over your paperwork an seems unsure. Can you fire him an get the major of your monies back. He hasn't worked for you. An you did was chat a few minutes.